Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Tribeca Resturant & Bar

Tribeca Resturant & Bar This Forum is Closed for new posts

Reply
 
LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
  #51 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Steve II Da O
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
SteveO13 is an unknown quantity at this point
u know u'll be there
Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Silverwinged's Avatar
.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO13
u know u'll be there
nah, i was there last night.
the days of going to tribeca every night on the weekend are slowly fading.
better things to do.
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
dapimpstress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwinged
nah, i was there last night.
the days of going to tribeca every night on the weekend are slowly fading.
better things to do.
like hang out with ASHES wut.
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
messable decible
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
klockwize is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be rippin it up with the nu skool!!





see ya there!
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Steve II Da O
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
SteveO13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwinged
nah, i was there last night.
the days of going to tribeca every night on the weekend are slowly fading.
better things to do.
ya but still wheres the (L) here allison ??? huh huh
there jus aint none :(

when u commin to get this frikkin tent ??/
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Silverwinged's Avatar
.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_klockwize
ill be rippin it up with the nu skool!!





see ya there!
another reason why i won't be coming.
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
messable decible
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
klockwize is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwinged
another reason why i won't be coming.
another reason why my night will be great!


peace out buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Steve II Da O
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
SteveO13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok kids go start a diff thread plese
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Lee Lee is offline
.dedrick.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Lee is an unknown quantity at this point
You might get in his "DJ SPACE".

Last edited by LeeLee D; Feb 11, 05 at 01:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
dapimpstress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee D
You might get in his "DJ SPACE".
r u comin bro?
Reply With Quote
  #61 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Lee Lee is offline
.dedrick.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Lee is an unknown quantity at this point
For sure :)
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Silverwinged's Avatar
.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_klockwize
another reason why my night will be great!


peace out buddy!
just because you are deaf to your own noise pollution doesn't mean everyone else is.
:)

no hate or drama here steve. just truth.
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
messable decible
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
klockwize is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwinged
just because you are deaf to your own noise pollution doesn't mean everyone else is.
:)

no hate or drama here steve. just truth.
uhhhh........ok

whatever you say!

have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
dapimpstress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee D
For sure :)
RAD. we'll fer sher kick it fer a bit :) it'll be a plasure to see u again, as always.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
~FuK ^ DavÊ~
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
NeVeRLooKBacK is an unknown quantity at this point
the only sad thins about tonight is even though its pay day
Im still broke :(
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
messable decible
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
klockwize is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeVeRLooKBacK
the only sad thins about tonight is even though its pay day
Im still broke :(
thats a bi-weekly routine for me dave!!




bills suck!
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
dapimpstress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeVeRLooKBacK
the only sad thins about tonight is even though its pay day
Im still broke :(
sad thing fer me is pay day is fucking MONDAY... pfft. wtf. *le sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Silverwinged's Avatar
.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
sad thing for me, payday is AFTER valentines.
fucking valentines.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
ultimatebet.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
meth0dical will become famous soon enough
^same. :|
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
Mistah Boom Tastic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
BrownThug is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be there for like an hour or so maybe...i gotta work :(
Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
<3
 
Join Date: May 2004
PwInCeSs is on a distinguished road
YAY i can be there earlier now well like 1030 ish ... NO WORK :)
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
SherBear
Guest
 
Yay i get too see my sam!
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old Feb 11, 05
~Sc@ndelu$~'s Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
~Sc@ndelu$~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwinged
just because you are deaf to your own noise pollution doesn't mean everyone else is.
:)

no hate or drama here steve. just truth.
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaP!

<3
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old Feb 12, 05
Mistah Boom Tastic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
BrownThug is an unknown quantity at this point
good night.
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old Feb 12, 05
Big Deal Lucille
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
impure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the rough
well..........
i went to tribeca and fresgo after....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools
Rate This Topic
Rate This Topic:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Forum software by vBulletin
2000-2018 FNK.CA