Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old May 20, 06
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
[FRASER VALLEY] $10 Apex Tickets

You want 'em.
I've got a good supply of them.
PM me or ring my number if you've got it...which for some reason everyone always calls for evolve tickets from me. hah!

I'll be serving Langley/Abbotsford/Mission/Chilliwack and I'm in Vancouver/north van at least twice every week.

-
Jeff
Old May 24, 06

Mr. Spiffigans is an unknown quantity at this point
when will vip tix be going on sale?
Old May 24, 06
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
whenever they're made, i'll have a handful of them for sale, too. For now all anyone has are regulars to my knowledge.
Old May 24, 06
Avana

VIP tix will be in stores this weekend.
Old May 25, 06

Mr. Spiffigans is an unknown quantity at this point
spiffy, ill be sure to get min then
Old May 25, 06

LeeBrat is on a distinguished road
Jeff, can you hold on to a few tickets for me?
Old May 25, 06
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana
VIP tix will be in stores this weekend.
If I get a VIP Ticket do I get a Tiara and a Wand?!
Old May 25, 06
I'm on the trail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf4ever
If I get a VIP Ticket do I get a Tiara and a Wand?!
yes but you need to supply the winsg and the thong that says 'angel' on the triangle at the back.
Old May 28, 06
Registered

codie is an unknown quantity at this point
how do i get the 10 dollar apex tickets
Old May 28, 06
Registered

codie is an unknown quantity at this point
wizzfish how do i get ahold of u
Old May 30, 06
I'm on the trail!

bumpabumpbump
Old Jul 02, 06
Registered

Pizarro88 is an unknown quantity at this point
do u have any left?...
Old Jul 02, 06
I'm on the trail!

yes i have unlimited left for the mean time :)
Old Jul 03, 06
Registered

well I live in delta....soo when would u be around van?..
Old Jul 03, 06
I'm on the trail!

i'll be out your way on the weekend, let me know

604-613-4850
Old Jul 03, 06
Registered

alright yah cool...i just gotta see how many i'll need and I'll let u know like thrusday?
Old Jul 03, 06
I'm on the trail!

aight sounds good sir
Old Jul 07, 06
Registered

nine is an unknown quantity at this point
email me about such things
Old Jul 07, 06
I'm on the trail!

great, because your e-mail is there.....

contact me instead buddy.
Old Jul 20, 06
Registered

desiplayer is an unknown quantity at this point
im from surrey. i will be needing some as well email me mbrar5@telus.net if you can get them
Old Jul 20, 06
I'm on the trail!

sold out as of right now.
Old Jul 20, 06
dumb it down, would ya?

crookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud of
1. why are you in north van? what brings you out here?

2. what's the difference between a regular ticket and a vip ticket?
Old Jul 20, 06
I'm on the trail!

^
north van no longer good sir, used to be due to a pre-existing relationship. so ya, sorry north vanners.

VIP tickets....VIP lineup? i dunno, all i had were regulars.
Old Jul 20, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
i will be needing an apex ticket please!!!!!!!!!

are they still 10?
Old Jul 27, 06
deadmau5

Diamonite is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeff. Any left? =)