Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jul 23, 06
Avana

Another year, another fire warning.

*** mostly stolen from past years posts ***

With this glorious weather, comes extremely dry forests. As this event is held in a densley wooded area, I want to remind everyone about the leading cause of forest fires: Cigarette butts.

If you smoke, ensure that your cigarette is completely out when finished. Please do not toss _anything_ that is lit into the bushes. This also means that nothing flammable will be allowed into the event including Poi Sticks, Tiki Torches, Barbeques, camping stoves, lighter fluid or anything that security deems as a risk to the event. This also includes the parking lot and surrounding areas. Promoters taking part in the event are also included in this ban.

I have checked the long term forcast for next week, and there isn't a cloud in sight for Apex. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the weather stays nice!

Other than that....let the games begin...
Old Jul 23, 06
MoonBeach coming soon...

Bevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the rough
you should just ban smokers
Old Jul 23, 06

Goat has a spectacular aura aboutGoat has a spectacular aura about
Drunk and high people unable to smoke all night? You'd have a riot.
Old Jul 24, 06
ToBeARockAndNotToRoll

Erin is a jewel in the roughErin is a jewel in the roughErin is a jewel in the roughErin is a jewel in the roughErin is a jewel in the rough
Yep. You sure would.
Old Jul 24, 06
you dont knowww me

LLaaUUrrYYn is a jewel in the roughLLaaUUrrYYn is a jewel in the roughLLaaUUrrYYn is a jewel in the rough
I seriously put out so many little fires the last two apex's..its not even funny.

Be careful you idiots =D
Old Jul 24, 06
Avana

If I could ban smoking, I would, but I can't.

So instead, I raise awareness.
Old Jul 24, 06
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
there should be a smokey the bear "only you can prevent forestfires" signboard at the front, but we can put avana doing the finger wag on it instead haha :)
Old Jul 24, 06

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
;)
Old Jul 24, 06
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLaaUUrrYYn
I seriously put out so many little fires the last two apex's..its not even funny.

Be careful you idiots =D

you must of been good cause I didn't see a single one...
Old Jul 24, 06
dumb it down, would ya?

crookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandyapple
;)
that guy looks like he'll bite your head off if you don't put out that damn smoke.

ps-why do you have the two weirdest pictures of me?
Old Jul 24, 06
Avana

That picture makes me miss Tim.

*sigh*
Old Jul 24, 06
dumb it down, would ya?

crookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud of
you can use that picture to make into posters and then blow them up into gigantic proportions to remind people to butt out der damn smokes.
Old Jul 26, 06

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by crookedking
that guy looks like he'll bite your head off if you don't put out that damn smoke.

ps-why do you have the two weirdest pictures of me?
lol I don't know. Maybe you just get the urge to make strange faces around me. Don't worry you're not the only one, I bring it out in people.

Last edited by Kandyapple; Jul 26, 06 at 06:56 PM.
Old Jul 28, 06
dumb it down, would ya?

i make strange faces for most of my pictures.
Old Jul 28, 06
dumb it down, would ya?

ps-i miss that sweater.
Old Jul 29, 06
wtp?

MStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana

I have checked the long term forcast for next week, and there isn't a cloud in sight for Apex. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the weather stays nice!
Who wasn't crossing?