Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > World Coverage > IBIZA COVERAGE 2002
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

IBIZA COVERAGE 2002 Get a taste of what it's really like here

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Apr 02, 03
union/fnk/twisted

Res is an unknown quantity at this point
i beleive the most common is a flight from the UK to madrid in spain, and then a short flight to the island...........

you actually save a bundle by flying to the uk then to spain as a direct flight booked from a travell agent will run you anywhere from $ 1200 to $1700 canadian......

regardless im goin back this year, reclaim my spot on the beach.

see ya in spain :sixpak:
Old Apr 02, 03
union/fnk/twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kandyapple
hey just a question to anyone that has gone. i realize that I am a bit younger than the usual crowd around there. ( I hear its mainly 21+) so i was just wondering what other things there are to do other than party at the clubs. i'm only going for about 3-4 days and I was wondering what people would recomend doing when i'm there. anything special to go see perhaps?
to ans some of these questions, first off, ive met ppl in the clubs , asked them there age and got 17's, its IBIZA , id is irelevent for the most part..........

things to see

PRIVILEGE worlds largest club
CREAM
GATECRASHER and so on....

PVD, TIESTO , ARMIN , SASHA and so on

THE BEACH

theres the super short list

In any order.................

But why would ya wanna do anything else but club if your in ibiza

"Those who dont respect the island have learned to regret it"
Old Apr 02, 03

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
oh i have every intention of going to the clubs. its just that i'm draging my poor dad along with me and its not realy his scene. so i thought i would think up some things to do with him while we are there. but thanks. yah i already plan to hit up cream and gatecrasher for sure.
Old Apr 02, 03
union/fnk/twisted

hehe, trust me, give your dad a beer and plop him on the beach, he wont wanna go anywhere.............. :keebler:
Old Apr 02, 03

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
lol yah i figure thats the best idea.
Old Apr 03, 03
tee hee!

MissBehavior has a spectacular aura aboutMissBehavior has a spectacular aura about
Just out of curiosity, how much does stuff cost once you get to the island? Like food, events, etc...?
Old Apr 03, 03
rockstar

M!SKA has a spectacular aura aboutM!SKA has a spectacular aura about
^ beer is cheaper than water.
Clubs are expensive.
That is all I know.
Old Apr 09, 03
yar

messejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
ibiza hehe~
is that where we go when we die? *trance anthem cascades frum over head*
Old Apr 16, 03

yo does anyone know about cover charge with the clubs? when, how much?
Old May 02, 03
Registered

3tlk is an unknown quantity at this point
first post. :)

met form & koas last year at ibiza, hella cool dawgs!!

the ibiza experience is something everyone should check out, especially if you love music. don't be shy, show them how it is done, but remember it is a clubbing scene. we came out with our toys and such, people were in awe. they party different, but they will love you just because of that.

outside of the clubs, i can say out of our group 5 that went out to ibiza, only two of us saw anything ouside of the clubs. they don't open till midnight but don't get there before 1:30-2, don't worry they don't believe in holding up lines in ibiza so it is quick to get in. goes on till 8am and there are afterparties if you want to keep going. then you just sleep until the next party. it is a island, so you can check out the beach, the town, the historic stuff. but i went to party, so that was what i did.

which parties to hit, you'll know when you get there. every night has something going on, just hit the town and see who is spinning and you will know what is up. but priviledge on mondays is a must do.

price, EXPENSIVE. but it is worth it, food is gawd aweful also!! cover is anywhere from $45-70 depending if you pre-buy and what the event is. and if you want to take a taxi to a club, stand near the back of the lines and grab a illegal taxi. you don't save any $$ but you don't have to wait an hour for a taxi either.

and if you need a little something extra, avoid the moraccans. ;)

Last edited by 3tlk; May 02, 03 at 11:59 AM.
Old May 05, 03
union/fnk/twisted

^^nice meeting you too, we are going back again this summer, have you made plans to go back ? :keebler:
Old May 21, 03
Registered

who knows, holiday plans haven't been made. we were hoping for a asia trip to see how the parties are over there, but with this whole SARS thing going on everything is up in the air.

we are planning to head up to BC and bother you guys though.

now you got to help me out retro. which of the trio are you? this is gene, the long haired one in our group.
Old May 23, 03
union/fnk/twisted

im adam, the guy that got lost looking for cafe del mar with u guys in san antonio after the night armin and fegie played at EDEN, smaller white kid that danced all the time, lol, check out the ibiza pics in the photo section if your havent already,there are pics of you guys in there too...................
and ya, you guys should totaly come up here and party with us this summer.................
add me to msn dj_retro@hotmail.com
:sixpak: cheers adam
Old May 23, 03
Registered

speaking of armin, he is in town this sunday. it will make for a nice memorial day.

what was the name of that other buddy of your that we met. i talk to alex on msm every so often, but just can't remember your other buddies name.
Old May 23, 03
union/fnk/twisted

marty is the "other guy" hehe, and ya, go see armin, he was just here at a party we played at last month and well what can i say, hes armin, he rocked the place.......you should have a good one
Old Jun 17, 03
Like a halo in reverse

Xtafen is an unknown quantity at this point
I was in Ibiza for "Closing" in 2002.
Old Jun 17, 03
union/fnk/twisted

I hear the partys at the end of the season are really good...