Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > World Coverage > IBIZA COVERAGE 2002
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

IBIZA COVERAGE 2002 Get a taste of what it's really like here

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Mar 08, 04
HOEEEDUUHHH

BabyStylez is an unknown quantity at this point
who here has been?

hey,just wondering who on this board has even gone!Got ne crazy stories lol and whats it like ,was it the time of you life,or would you nevergo back again (ya right),you get the picture lol just boerd n seeing if ne one else is lol

Holla back :p

Kyla :smoke1:
Old Mar 08, 04

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
Dam I wish. I ment to go last year but didn't have enough time or a shit load of cash to even think about getting into a club there. let alone have a place to sleep lol. oh well I'll be missing it again this year as well when I'm in euro town but maybe next year.
Sorry I suck I have never been. :p
Oh well crazy german party time for me at least.
Anyone been to one of them? lol ok sorry I'm stealing your topic.
Ill go now.
Old Mar 08, 04
just why?

pbreak is an unknown quantity at this point
like anybody on this board could afford to take the bus to Kelowna, let alone going to Ibeza (isn't that a Venga Boys song "whoo o o, we're going to eat pizza") ... ok, maybe some people could afford the bus fare but I think that still leaves small Spanish Islands specifically designed for "NOT you" well off the top ten vacation destinations for anyone I know at least.
Old Mar 08, 04
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
^
your the most bitter and jaded person i know!

(way to nail the key demographic of this board though ;))
Old Mar 08, 04
.::Music is Emotion::.

Veni*C will become famous soon enoughVeni*C will become famous soon enough
ummmm am i missing something..... who here has been........ WHERE?!@@#$#
Old Mar 08, 04

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
^^^^bahahaha

it took me a while
Old Mar 08, 04

booo urns.. booo urns
Old Mar 08, 04

Kandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the roughKandyapple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Veni_C~
ummmm am i missing something..... who here has been........ WHERE?!@@#$#
Ibiza. I guess she just figured people would see the post was made in the Ibiza section.
Old Mar 08, 04
just why?

Quote:
Originally posted by Akeel
^
your the most bitter and jaded person i know!

(way to nail the key demographic of this board though ;))
just tellin it like it is. although i have to say i'm not to sure if there's anything jaded or bitter about the Venga Boys.
Old Mar 08, 04

^^ just cause u dont have money to go doesnt mean u should hate...!

i could go if i wanted to... but im going to london instead! :moon:
Old Mar 08, 04
just why?

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Veni_C~
^^ just cause u dont have money to go doesnt mean u should hate...!

i could go if i wanted to... but im going to london instead! :moon:
ahem... lets go over this again - I'm not hating (i would never do such a thing!), i'm tellin it like it is... if you seem to have a surplus of money (unlike everyone else i know) then you should relieve yourself of some of the tension of having too much money and give it to me.
Old Mar 08, 04

LOL>... i *heart* bryan.. hehe.
Old Mar 08, 04
www.dannytaylor.ca

D is an unknown quantity at this point
i've been, and i'm goin' again this year ;)

:keebler:
Old Mar 09, 04
HOEEEDUUHHH

well it is under the subject ibiza so you tell me lol

and kandy apple we can suck together lol itll be awhile till i go ,cuz i gota be a little older but i can afford to go since my mom is a flight attendent and we get air fare cheap as fuck! suuuckahs

lETS HERE SOME STORIES DANNY who was spining when you were there? what was your favorite set or were you too constantly high and or drunk to even remember ne thing except how hot it was~
Old Mar 09, 04
www.dannytaylor.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyStylez
well it is under the subject ibiza so you tell me lol

and kandy apple we can suck together lol itll be awhile till i go ,cuz i gota be a little older but i can afford to go since my mom is a flight attendent and we get air fare cheap as fuck! suuuckahs

lETS HERE SOME STORIES DANNY who was spining when you were there? what was your favorite set or were you too constantly high and or drunk to even remember ne thing except how hot it was~

Here was one of my posts from when I was there last year:

Ibiza has been very interesting to say the least. I have mixed feelings about certain things down here,,, but all in all it´s more beautiful than I ever imagined.

Oakie/Tiesto/PvD @ Cream: This was an amazing night. I spent 500 eruos,,, got booted out of the VIP area and stayed until the very end. It was one of those nights that went by so fast that it only seemed like I was there for a couple hours. Excellent sets by all the djs. I was very impressed by Oakenfold,,, Tiesto I thought was as good as he usually is,,, and I thought PvD owned. Didn´t catch much of Seb Fontaine´s set,,, but the last dj who played in the second room played some of the best prog house I have heard- simply amazing.

Slinky @ Privelege: Awesome music,,, beautiful venue but hardly any people =( I think that Slinky is doing so poorly at Privelege this year that all of the headliners were cancelled. So... no Marco V or even Dave Lea. Aside from the headliners being cancelled I had a awesome time. I met some very nice people and danced the entire night.

Satoshi Tomiie/Hector Romero/Danny Howells @ Pacha- Meh. This night was a dispointment. The club itself is beautiful as are the people. When I arrived Hector Romero was spinning. His music style was a little boring for my likes but his mixing was absolutely perefect- amazing to watch. Now for the massive let down- Danny Howells. I was told that Satoshi Tomiie was coming on at 4am,,, except instead it was Danny Howells. This guy just killed my night. I tried to sit through his set but I finally I got so mad that I had to leave. Boring fucking music and average mixing,,, no character or crowd interaction- just fucking brutal. I was super choked I didn´t get to see Satoshi and that I had wasted a hundred euros :whip: :whip: :whip: I´m not even sure if Satoshi showed up,,, but there wasn´t any way I could stand being in that club any longer.

Judgement Sundays @Eden: WOW. This night was amazing,,, easily the most fun I´ve had here.Eden had the best stereo i´ve ever heard in my life I was very impressed with Judge Jules- awesome set and awesome mixing. But the most pleasant suprise was Eddie Halliwell. I was BLOWN AWAY by this guy. He is possibly the best DJ I have ever seen. Perfect mixing,,, awesome track selection and amazing crowd interaction (the guy even scratches with one hand behind his back). I stayed to watch John Kelly play 4-5 tracks after Halliwell,,, but I was so exhausted from Halliwell and Jules´ sets that I went back to my hotel.

Manumission @ Privelege- THIS NIGHT FUCKING SUCKED. After all the hype I´d been hearing,,, I don´t think I have ever been let down so much in my life. WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE(12000)and WAY TOO MANY GUYS. I´m not sure who the djs were that were playing but they were absolutely terrible. I cannot even beging to comprehend how these fools got booked to play at a night like this. Seriously they fucking sucked. Shite music,,, Shite mixing... COMPLETE AND TOTAL SHITE :whip: :whip: :whip: I would never waste my time or money going to this night again- what a fucking joke. I have heard more people cheer and clap at my clubnight than the 12000 people who were out for this. I still can´t believe how shitty the music was(shite house). I kept waiting for it to get better but it didn´t. ok enough :o

Cafe Del Mar- Amazing Sunset,,, beatiful ambient music,,, very relaxing. :toocool:

so that´s my thoughts so far,,, I´m going vinyl shopping rite now and still debating if I want to go see Erick Morillo and Deep Dish tonight @ Pacha. Then my last night I think I will be going on a boat cruise with Mauro Picotto and then off to Cream to see Tiesto/Picotto/Nu NRG.

=)

Last edited by D; Mar 09, 04 at 07:20 PM.
Old Mar 09, 04
Cassidy

junglEst_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna 'go'...BAH took my blonde ass like 5 minz 2 figure out wut the shit u guys were talkin about :p
Old Mar 10, 04
HOEEEDUUHHH

OMG PICOTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :PartEkid:
Old Mar 10, 04
www.dannytaylor.ca

yea picotto is staring his own night at privilege this year =)

another word of advice... don't attempt to walk to ibiza town from privilege it's further than you would think
Old Mar 10, 04
Control Canonical

Leviathan will become famous soon enoughLeviathan will become famous soon enough
There goes my plans! :)

My friend and I being dumb have decided we don't need a hotel our first night there :)

We don't get into the airport till 1:30 in the morning and we are staying in San An so we decided we will just go hang out at bars and the beach till its time for check in around noon :)

What time are those stores open till? Do they sell alcohol in all stores or only in liquor stores?

Quote:
Originally posted by Danny
yea picotto is staring his own night at privilege this year =)

another word of advice... don't attempt to walk to ibiza town from privilege it's further than you would think
Old Aug 07, 04
Registered

Flowa is an unknown quantity at this point
Ibiza

Hey well I've been to Ibiza two years ago and it was a lot of fun well of what i can remember. But man no one told us that it has a season so we went in May and well the big clubs opened the day we left. Shitty hey! Yeah pretty crazy week got kicked out of a club for unknown reason, got stocked by an african guy, got mugged by spanish dudes. They stole my walkie talkie so i chased them then later a girl we met said she beat the dudes up and retrieved my walkie talkie. Also went to Cyprus another fun party place. Have 3 friends that live there so got a lot for free or cheap. Greece is great too well all of Europe just got back from 2 years over there and 27 countries. Worked my ass off to save the cash though. Anyway it was a lot of fun. Advice to anyone who is spending there money on of things such as drugs or cars or things you will regret later. Save ya money and go travelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 07, 04
me

dre420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowa
. They stole my walkie talkie so i chased them then later a girl we met said she beat the dudes up and retrieved my walkie talkie.
Wow... she musta been hella strong
Old Aug 07, 04
pV 2008 ~

ƒORM is on a distinguished road
Check out the older than 75 days ibiza coverage thread :D

http://www.fnk.ca/board/showthread.php?t=15002
Old Aug 09, 04
Registered

jdroom112 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am going in less than 3 1/2 weeks.....for 9 days:smoke1: :D:

1st night either Tiesto and PvD @ amnesia or Sasha and Kleinenberg @ Pacha

2nd night Pete Tong, Laurent Garnier, and Sarah Main @ Pacha or Most Wanted Global Closing Party with Andy Farley and Petrae Foy @ Privelage

3rd night Hed Kandi @ El Divino or Water Party @ Es Paradis

4th night We Love Space @ Space >>> SASHA'S B-Day Party
Sasha, Grand Masterflash, James Zabiela, Steve Lawler, ect....

5th night Roger Sanchez 8 hr. set @ Pacha

6th night Armada Closing Party @ Amnesia
Armin van Buren ect. or Carl Cox Closing Party @ Space

7th night Meganight closing Party with Mauro Picotto @ Privellage or
Erick Morillo @ Pacha

8th night Cream with Tiesto, MYNC Project, Nic Fanciulli, NU NRG, Seb Fontaine, and Tall Paul

9th night Slinky Closing Party with Lisa Pinup @ Eden
Old Aug 09, 04
Living in the NOW

Bobby_T is an unknown quantity at this point
^^Now that seems like a well planned trip!

Man you are going to have a blast. Say happy B-day to Sasha for me.
Old Aug 30, 04
love rules!

dance4life is an unknown quantity at this point
i went on my own in 2003. none of my friends are into that music or could put up the money but i love to travel and i love house so i had to go see it. ibiza is the most hedonistic place on this planet!! beautiful beaches, amazing sunsets, clubbing 24/7.. if u want it.. its got it!! am i going back? fuck yeah!! hopefully in 2005.

danny did u go to bora bora or space??

my highlights:
sundays @ space.. dancing on the terrace all day with so many happy people. i waited so many years for that moment and it was absolutely beautiful!!
Bora Bora.. where else can u dance on the beach all day all night! amazing and goin off every day!!
deep dish & groove armada @ pacha.. sick set!
villa mercedes.. sexy!
salinias beach.. sexier!
circo loco @ DC 10
Ibiza 'old' town.. great restaurants and cobblestone streets
sunsets @ Kumharas.. lurrrrvely!!

the lowlights:
10 euros for bottled water in the clubs.. fucken ridiculous!! try a vodka-red bull.. you'll shit yoru pants!!
pacha club.. although absolutely gorgeous club its over rated.. lots of vips (very important pricks), sweaty spanish guys (yuk), way to fucken expensive
cream @ amnesia.. cool club but 4000 clubbers in 3000 (maybe) capacity = not cool. maybe try La Troya or another night.. just my opinion

if your going i recommend going for at least 10 days to two weeks just so you dont burn yourself out trying to 'fit everything in.' rent a car so u can see the island. there is so much to see and u can lie on a different beach each day. you never know wher u'll end up or what u might stumble upon. take lot and lots of cash and when u've got what u thing you'll need take some more lol! ITS NOT CHEAP!! buy your alcohol from the corner shops and drink BEFORE u go to the clubs. believe me you will save loadsss! and one thing i didnt do but i dont want to miss next time is take the fairy to the island of Formentura for the day. its real close but supposedly the beaches are amazing!

heres a wicked site with all the info and a great forum too. u'll find anything and everything about planning your trip here:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

if u have any questions feel free to ask me

dan