LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jun 24, 04
The.House.Brothers

~god~ is an unknown quantity at this point
sensation is so fuckin expensive.
Old Jun 24, 04
The.House.Brothers

~god~ is an unknown quantity at this point
haha shit! sensation white is sold out for this year. mental.
Old Jun 24, 04
Control Canonical

Leviathan will become famous soon enoughLeviathan will become famous soon enough
I went to Sven Vaths Cocoon opening party on monday it was sweet, just be prepared to spend alot of money, weather your drinking or planning on other means of fun :)

early ticket price was 30 euro, approximately 50 dollars it was 40 at the door. A drink is roughly 13-15 euro, so over 20 CND dollars. A small 250ml bottle of water is 9 euro and in the summer times the clubs are extremely hot so you need to drink. The tap water is undrinkable so you might end up on the pooper if you try that. Its definately a place to check out, there is nothing in this world that compares to watching the sunset with a thousand other people at the beaches of Cafe Del Mar.
Old Jun 27, 04
Registered

jdroom112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shit I am going to have to bring alot of money........oh well it will be worth it.....
Old Jul 03, 04
union/fnk/twisted

Res is an unknown quantity at this point
Its less expensive if you stay in San Antonio instead of Ibiza town, also a good tip is to load up on vodka red bull and water in the corner store, one 26oz of vodka and a case of red bull will run you around 15-20 euro max, get right pissed b4 the club and you will save a bundle, i remember dropping a glass of vodka redbull @ amnesia during PVD's set, it was my last 25 euro at the time and I almost started crying right there on the dancefloor, i was devistated ( and ripped on e ) another good tip to rehydrate for free is to grab ice from the bartenders when they are not looking........ youd be suprized how many ladys like having icecubes rubbed on their tits by a complete stranger under those heated conditions...........

Cheers/ Res
Old Jul 03, 04
Registered

Thanks bro I will deffinetly remember that ice cubes are an eccential at the clubs and to get shit faced before I go.

Bring on the good times
Old Jul 07, 04
Registered

Ari is an unknown quantity at this point
Just in case no one's already mentioned it, do not buy your tickets on-line or at the door. There are always people peddling tix on the main streets. They're not scalpers, they're totally legit. They'll always offer you the cover at a great price and you can usually talk them down especially if you're a chick. Last year I saw Carl Cox at Space for free bc I was at Playa D'Embossa when some kids were handing out bracelets - show it at the door before 20:00 and get in for free, before 22:00 for 10 euros, before 24:00 for 30 euros... You'd think that getting to a club at 20:00 is way uncool but everyone wants to save a little so the club is actually quite full.

To get to Ibiza cheap and easy book your flight early and through www.spainair.com or www.muchoviaje.com. www.ryanair.com and www.easyjet.com may also have good prices.
Old Jul 08, 04
Registered

Sweet thanks alot for the tips, I am going to book my flight really soon.

Cheers
Old Jul 14, 04
kurnkyyy ;)

khandydav3 is an unknown quantity at this point
awww, i wanna go toooooo
Old Jul 15, 04
Registered

Can anyone recomend any hotels to stay at???? and should I stay in San Antonio or Ibiza town???
Old Jul 15, 04
Control Canonical

Leviathan will become famous soon enoughLeviathan will become famous soon enough
depends what your into, San An is obviously where Cafe del mar and the west end are. The west end is a couple blocks filled with nothing but bars and clubs with people all over the place all night, kind of rowdy. The clubs have no cover and have touts trying to pull you in for two for one drinks, it can be fun and annoying at the same time. Lots of broken glass and crap. Its like the place you go when you want to take a night off from one of the big expensive clubs.

Ibiza town is more expensive and posh for the lack of a better term, a little higher class.

I stayed in san an at a place called hostel florencia, it was pretty bare bones but decent and cheap.... 40 euro a night for a double room. The people in the bar and resteraunt downstairs were really friendly, especially if you tip. I found myself getting free shots and food every now and again. Whatever you do, make sure you check out at least one sunset at cafe mambo or cafe del mar. There are some nice beaches just a 6 euro ferry ride away from San An too.

getting to all the major clubs is easy since they have a "disco bus" which stops at all of them throughout the night and its only a 1 euro 50

You won't regret going.
Old Jul 15, 04
Registered

Thanks bro, that makes it a little easier for me to choose a hotel, I just have to talk with my buddy.

cheers
Old Jul 17, 04
Registered

I bought my ticket yesterday and I am on my way Sept. 1........... 9 days of extreme partying can't wait.....