Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 05, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
I need a ride to Apex from Surrey.

looks like both Plans A + Plan B have fallen through...

I need a ride out to Apex... Anyone planing to be @ Apex about 9pm and can give me a lift?

I'm playing from 11-12... srsly need your help right now. I'll pay for gas thx!

-Carlos
Old Aug 05, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
Lee. shall i PM you his digits? we might have an extra seat....orrrr make your way to my house and go with sir kuntz

i mean kutz
Old Aug 05, 06

BongMan will become famous soon enoughBongMan will become famous soon enough
Carlos if you need a ride we are leavin in 30 I believe we have a bitch seat left :P
Old Aug 05, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
awe arent you lucky :)
Old Aug 05, 06

BongMan will become famous soon enoughBongMan will become famous soon enough
yep he would get to sit inbetween Brandon and I hahaha
Old Aug 05, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongMan
Carlos if you need a ride we are leavin in 30 I believe we have a bitch seat left :P
you're leaving in 30 minutes?

that's too early for me... thx for the offer, but I have stuff to do before then.
Old Aug 05, 06
Platinum Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongMan
yep he would get to sit inbetween Brandon and I hahaha
hed be so lucky

i luv you boys so much!
Old Aug 05, 06
.dedrick.

Lee is an unknown quantity at this point
My extra seat was on reserve for Megs and she just claimed it hehe, sorry dude...but like kat said...try to go with Sir K00ntz
Old Aug 05, 06
Platinum Edition

if worse comes to worse he doesnt know kuntz so i may have to kick myself or paige out of your car to go with him.......that way carlitos can go with you

well work something out im sure

NOONE GETS LEFT BEHIND WHEN KAT IS AROUND!
Old Aug 05, 06
thread killer

kat the shot caller... that's hot :202:
Old Aug 05, 06
thread killer

bump.

whoever can help me out can have my +1 g-list for Summer Break... booya just saved you $35. how do you like me now? hahah!

Last edited by C_squared; Aug 05, 06 at 03:26 PM.
Old Aug 05, 06
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_squared
bump.

whoever can help me out can have my +1 g-list for Summer Break... booya just saved you $35. how do you like me now? hahah!
SOB.... man wish I can help ya out but can't....... SOMEONE GET THIS GOD DAMN DJ TO THE SHOW DAMMIT!!!
Old Aug 05, 06

FeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the rough
Carlos you know if I was going bro id hook up a ride.
Old Aug 05, 06
The Art of Vox

Lady Dame is an unknown quantity at this point
i live 5 blocks away, but im leaving now...call me if you still need it.
you got 3 min
Old Aug 05, 06
thread killer

^ it'll be physically impossible to stop what I'm doing right now to leave... thx anyways Crystal.