Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jul 28, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawb
or gusto

word. turns out i'm going now too, and i'm not taking condoms either.
Old Jul 28, 05
Get down, I do!

Cdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really nice
FATHERS, LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS, GUSTO IS COMING TO APEX!
Old Jul 28, 05
taco.

Carrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really nice
gusto, are you really going to apex?
Old Jul 28, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
well once i get a ticket, yeah.
Old Jul 28, 05
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Ya definantly bring some warm clothes. Once when that sun go's down the temperature drops fast!!!. I know for sure that in chilliwack that it gets pretty cool because when I leave work to come home its starting to get dark. So I can only imagine as to how cool it will be since the event will be taken place out of town.

Another reason as well is supposively Late Sunday there is a system moving in bringing in some rain. Thankfully its doing this just in time to spare apex. So with the low pressure coming in temperatures will drop a little more lower then normal......

This is b0ld with your channel 11 long weekend forecast... Back to you jim!!!!!!
Old Jul 28, 05
.::Music is Emotion::.

Veni*C will become famous soon enoughVeni*C will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sNyx™
Tips: Don't like the buugs? I learned a few years back is your triple dose up on Vitamine C a couple days prior the show. Your skin will taste soooo icky to the misquies they won't dare go in for the kill. You will walk out with 90% less bites then if your didn't. TRY IT!!
[b]

comeon myles.. we all know thats just another way to make urself higher when u pop... pffffft... mosquito repellant my ass... :p
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

crookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Veni_C~
comeon myles.. we all know thats just another way to make urself higher when u pop... pffffft... mosquito repellant my ass... :p
i guess you don't feel the 90% of bug bites.
Old Jul 28, 05

^^ LOL.... or u would feel them and they would feel SOOoOOOooo good!!!

bawhahaha.
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

crookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud ofcrookedking has much to be proud of
i bet he's going to give a mosquito a hand massage.
Old Jul 28, 05
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
I went to Apex and all I got was the west nile virus.....

:(
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ld
I went to Apex and all I got was the west nile virus.....

:(
you didn't get the shirt?
Old Jul 28, 05
AshleY*DawN

IntakE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted~AngelX
this is a good list indeed
that it is a good list.
The first year I went to APEX I went in jean and a tank top, no sweater no noting. I will never do that again.
Old Jul 28, 05
bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookedking
you didn't get the shirt?

WHAT THEY WERE OFFERING SHIRTS@!$%@#$%@#$%

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

maybe this year you'll get the shirt and west nile!
Old Jul 28, 05
bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookedking
maybe this year you'll get the shirt and west nile!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

i wonder if anybody is actually scared of getting west nile.
Old Jul 28, 05
Avana

Oh and TP - I forgot about TP....

Just.....in.....case......
Old Jul 28, 05
bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana
Oh and TP - I forgot about TP....

Just.....in.....case......

and if we run of of TP then use pine cone???
Old Jul 28, 05
sNyx.com

sNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Veni_C~
http://www.vitamin-insight.com/mailb...estion-10.aspx
Old Jul 28, 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by sNyx™

im sure its true.... but we all know the REAL reason behind taking more vitamin C b4 apex... :P to boost ur immune system... right?... :angel:
Old Jul 28, 05
Registered Abuser

onefour is an unknown quantity at this point
so were arent allowwed to take our own glowsticks in at apex? i mean if i get caught with them of course.
Old Jul 28, 05
Avana

I just want to know where everyone is going to "hide" their glowsticks.

:S
Old Jul 28, 05
.trance.medium.

miSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura about
i can think of one place for the boys, and two places for the girls .... HAHA.
Old Jul 28, 05
Avana

Their nose?

*confused*
Old Jul 28, 05
dumb it down, would ya?

just the ass for the boiz and the ass and da pussy for da ladiez.