Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 01, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by matéo
If a superstar dj is playing at _:_ _ o clock which is an hour way but the lineup shows no sign of letting him/her in at that time is there a way for them to get in faster? actually scratch that. Will there be a dj entrance?

how much are door sales?

also avana how can we get our passes from you and when?(i try to avoid you at all costs the day of) (no offence)
A: Hold your records up in the air and push your way thru the crowd. Watch ppls reaction as they let you go thru cause they cleary see youre a "dj" works everytime.
Old Aug 01, 06
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_squared
A: Hold your records up in the air and push your way thru the crowd. Watch ppls reaction as they let you go thru cause they cleary see youre a "dj" works everytime.
lol so true.
Old Aug 01, 06

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeel
Should I bring spare pants in case mine get ripped to shit in the crotch again?

Will I wake up covered in fruit salad and beer in the morning again?

Are you going to leave Rhia to drive me home again with my records sitting in the hot sun?
is akeel going to be allowed into this party based on behaviour at previous events?
Old Aug 01, 06

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_squared

Yeah except this time im bringing three bags for three of my friends so we can all be important. Muwhaha.
Old Aug 01, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Yeah except this time im bringing three bags for three of my friends so we can all be important. Muwhaha.
hey man... don't ruin it for the rest of us! :p
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
If a superstar dj is playing at _:_ _ o clock which is an hour way but the lineup shows no sign of letting him/her in at that time is there a way for them to get in faster? actually scratch that. Will there be a dj entrance?

how much are door sales?

also avana how can we get our passes from you and when?(i try to avoid you at all costs the day of) (no offence)
Mateo - I think you are a wise man to avoid me, I wish everyone was as smart as you.

As far as your staff pass goes, I will be in surrey tomorrow, might be wise to come meet up with me.

Door tickets are still being decided.
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
is akeel going to be allowed into this party based on behaviour at previous events?
This is still under consideration by management. Akeel will most likely be required to keep his shlong in his pants. He will also not be allowed to drop vocals over a track again while _that_ drunk and Triple D and him will be kept seperate until after his set.
Old Aug 01, 06

Kazuma is an unknown quantity at this point
He does however have permission to rage on party kids for climbing stages.
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeel
Should I bring spare pants in case mine get ripped to shit in the crotch again?

Will I wake up covered in fruit salad and beer in the morning again?

Are you going to leave Rhia to drive me home again with my records sitting in the hot sun?
You should be bringing 3 pairs of pants this year, one never knows what might happen.

The fruit salad and beer is always a possibility with you.

I did leave you in the custody of Rhia, take up the record thing with Jer Chiu.
Old Aug 01, 06
dirty electro!

dave mcnasty will become famous soon enough
Do the chickens have large talons?
Old Aug 01, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
Akeel, I also suggest a back up tent as this year id like it to be puke free :)

feel free to make the back up tent alllll your own. then you only have yourself to blame
Old Aug 01, 06

Akeel = Mr. Apex
Old Aug 01, 06
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
:)

ahhh gaypex - the only thing i love more is shitpex.
Old Aug 01, 06
The Orginal Trance Addict

trance4life is an unknown quantity at this point
get there early for sure lol
Old Aug 01, 06
SpaceBoogie

A-BOMB will become famous soon enough
can you bring food inside?
Old Aug 01, 06

I believe if you bring it in before security gets there and eat it before the party, yes.

Don't quote me though.
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
Avana,

PLEASE dont discourage the booty shorts..................
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever666
Avana,

PLEASE dont discourage the booty shorts..................
I am not discouraging the booty shorts, just reminding people to dress smartly and warmly. Layering is a good thing, then you can watch them strip down to the shorts again in the morning.

I tell you, try to do a guy a favor......
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
I'll be in to much of a trance to notice whats going on around me anyways. It's gonna be epic.
Old Aug 02, 06
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
You used the words "epic" and "trance" in that post.

You almost convinced me not to go now.
Old Aug 03, 06
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
Q: Can i trust the natives allowing me to park on their front lawns near the entrance? lol
Old Aug 03, 06
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzfish
Q: Can i trust the natives allowing me to park on their front lawns near the entrance? lol
lol they were charging like 20 dollars for parking last year...
Old Aug 03, 06
karma killer

cubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to all
Q: If akeel passes out before I do, can I pee on him?
Old Aug 03, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
haha oh god what a sight that would be :)
Old Aug 03, 06
thread killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubed
Q: If akeel passes out before I do, can I pee on him?
Q: If Jim pees on Akeel am I allowed to capture the moment on my camera?