Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

APEX FAQ's

Q: My vehicle is lowered, I am worried about messing it up, is the parking lot safe for my super pimped out ride?

A: The event is held on undeveloped land. If you have a vehicle that is lower to the ground, there is the potential for damage. You may want to find another vehicle to bring to the event.

Q: Where is the best event of the summer?

A: It is just past Bridal Falls on the Popkum Indian Reservation. Take exit 138, turn left over the overpass, and right at the "T". Follow the road down till you see traffic control, they will lead you into the venue.

Q: I am super hot, and get super hot when dancing, do you think it is a good idea to wear booty shorts?

A: You can wear booty shorts, but it is a good idea to layer. The temperature drops at night and you will be cold. You will not be allowed out to your car to put on more clothes. Bring them in with you.

Q: Am I allowed to bring in booze or drugs?

A: No, this is strictly prohibited and the big mean security men will confiscate this from you and kick your ass out.

Q: Are there in's and out's allowed?

A: No, as if security don't have enough to deal with that night.

Q: Do you think there will be police there and will there be road blocks?

A: Of course there will. Don't be irresponsible. It is a long drive from Vancouver, and a longer one on the way back. You should ensure that you are safe and capable of driving. If you have reason to worry about these things, then you shouldn't be driving the car.

Q: What should I bring to this party?

A: Things that will ensure your comfort through the evening. Toilet paper, flashlight, socks, handi-wipes, jacket, a few extra $'s as there is no atm, and possibly a change of clothing.

Q: Will there be ticket sales at the door?

A: Yes, there will be all night.

Q: Is there going to be the same line up problems as last year?

A: No there will not. We have taken extra measures to ensure that there will not be the mushroom effect at the door.

Q: What time does the party start, and when does it end?

A: The event doors open at 9pm and the music stops at 8am.

Q: What time can I start lining up?

A: We recommend no earlier than 8pm.
Old Aug 01, 06
kick, push, coast

penguinabc123 is on a distinguished road
I am super hot, and get super hot when dancing, do you think it is a good idea to wear booty shorts?

hillarious.
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
Will outside water bottles be allowed?.

And, does security check rolled up tents at the door?.
Old Aug 01, 06

Kazuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job Ever, those are always asked.
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
I know, but i'd rather ask again then go looking for the answers myself.

I was gonna save the 'are outside glow sticks allowed?' question for later
Old Aug 01, 06

I didn't know you were actually asking, i thought you were just contributin to the FAQ :|
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever666
Will outside water bottles be allowed?.

And, does security check rolled up tents at the door?.
You will be allowed one bottle of outside water.

Outside glowsticks are also a no.

And they will be checking tents, and chairs that roll up.
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana

And they will be checking tents, and chairs that roll up.
They're catching on. haha
Old Aug 01, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
In NOOOO way is this supposed to be a bitchy or sarcastic question,

BUT....

are line ups going to be 3 hours long again?! and for those with VIP or GList how long is the estimated line up for them?!
Old Aug 01, 06
Ever666

Avana already went over that.

Pay attention.

Q: Is there going to be the same line up problems as last year?

A: No there will not. We have taken extra measures to ensure that there will not be the mushroom effect at the door.
Old Aug 01, 06
Platinum Edition

Pussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of lightPussy*Kat is a glorious beacon of light
haha i must have missed that one LOL

sorry Avana, i was to busy laughing over the booty short comment :)
Old Aug 01, 06

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
About the line up. I think kats question still has some merrit. Yeah we know that the lineup will be stuctured differently but will this improve the speed of the lineup as well as the organization? If I show up at 10pm will I get in at 12?

also how much are tix at the door?
Old Aug 01, 06
Platinum Edition

^ yeah thats more the direction I was going in :) thanks matt
Old Aug 01, 06
(>'.')> <('.'<)

g!ggles is on a distinguished road
In regards to questions about the line up- It's hard to put an exact time on how long you will be in line for. Some things may happen that are uncontrolable. It also depends on how cooperative everyone is ahead of you. With the amount of ppl going through that one set of gates, you need to consider that it's not going to take like 15 min to get in.

PATIENCE PPL!!!! It will really help you out :)
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

The line up for this event has never been a fast one. It has to do with the volume of people that show up at the same time. There is nothing I can do to prevent that.

We have only released 700 VIP tickets, which means that line will be considerably less than that of the regular line.

There will be upgrades available at the door.
Old Aug 01, 06
Platinum Edition

^ that may be true but lets be honest. NOONE wants to stand outside for 2 hours. < meant for g!ggles

Im a patient person when it comes down to shit but if i have a VIP ticket i dont want to be in line for 3 hours. Thats why i have VIP
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Q: Will there be glist for my several groupies cause I am a superstar DJ?

A: There is no glist for this show. If you are a dj and have been given a pass by the stage you are playing on, you would have to request an extra one from them, if they have it available. Otherwise, leave your diva attitudes at home, staff and security won't be having any of it.
Old Aug 01, 06
(>'.')> <('.'<)

g!ggles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussy*Kat
^ that may be true but lets be honest. NOONE wants to stand outside for 2 hours. < meant for g!ggles

Im a patient person when it comes down to shit but if i have a VIP ticket i dont want to be in line for 3 hours. Thats why i have VIP
I was just stating that there is no point trying to ask for a time frame b/c there really isn't a logical one to give. :)
Old Aug 01, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
will security check my record bag? hmmm?
Old Aug 01, 06
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_squared
will security check my record bag? hmmm?
yes, they will, and jsut for you, a cavity search as well......
Old Aug 01, 06
thread killer

C_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the roughC_squared is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana
yes, they will, and jsut for you, a cavity search as well......
fackers... i was able to dodge both last year.
Old Aug 01, 06

Q: Because i know the people at the door will I be able to get through the line faster?

A: No dice.
Old Aug 01, 06

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
If a superstar dj is playing at _:_ _ o clock which is an hour way but the lineup shows no sign of letting him/her in at that time is there a way for them to get in faster? actually scratch that. Will there be a dj entrance?

how much are door sales?

also avana how can we get our passes from you and when?(i try to avoid you at all costs the day of) (no offence)
Old Aug 01, 06
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
Should I bring spare pants in case mine get ripped to shit in the crotch again?

Will I wake up covered in fruit salad and beer in the morning again?

Are you going to leave Rhia to drive me home again with my records sitting in the hot sun?
Old Aug 01, 06

Yes to all three