Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Office > The Boardroom > FNK Archive > Apex Project 2006
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Apex Project 2006 For all your Apex questions, tickets, stage info and more!

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 08, 06
Breakz, Dnb, Garage.

sir_kutz is an unknown quantity at this point
Im still smiling......

Man what a blast, last years Apex was insane. This years was a different experience altogether and it was equally inspiring. Im so glad that i could be a part of this and hopefully will see you guys at many more Apex events to come.........

Big thanks and good kickin it go out to Avana (thanks for the support!), Akeel, Pat Pennywise, Amanda Rude, Cody, James, Hirshee, Mike, Wyatt, Cinto, Deliverance, Haze, Charlie Tuna, Heather, the mc guy, Amber, and sooo many more. I met some great new people this time around. Big love to the crowd! Your vibe is unparalled........Until next time.

Ez

Julian::Sir Kutz
Old Aug 08, 06
NNP - Co-Founder

Cinto is an unknown quantity at this point
for the few i was able to catch playing.

Mr. Kutz, you layed it down. Good job bro. heard some sick Whomp Whomp ini your set....
Skip EZ Happy B-day again i only caught the last bit of your set but was diggin it like always.
Sheps, Wicked tracks man, you kept the crowd hype. I didn't even leave once the whole time you played. thnx for keepin it packed at the swift stage for me to come on to. i really did enjoy your set.
I ended up playing alomst 3 hours in the morning from 4:30 till about 7:20 so i didn't get to catch many more DJs play.
Alla you played a great set in the morning, I can't believe there wasn't more people there for your set. Some of the best DnB tracks i've heard played together ever. Great job! Keep it up!

Great to see everyone again... Josh (Sr. Citizen), Mike, Skip & Alison, Kristine, Akeel, Rampton, Christian (always great to see you bro even if it was a quick wad up dureing my set), Hirshee, Amanda Rude, Ramp! good times had in the morning!, Ryan it's been a while bro (to bad we didn't get to play together on silverwaters stage that would have brought back memories of apex 02 or 03), Nathan thnnx for the ride, Brett(Soma - Fun car ride), My new pals from edmonton (glad you came down and enjoyed the set, hope to see you all soon) and holy crap my mind went blank, first off i'm sorry for writing this in this post and sorry if I missed out anyone, you know i have much love for everyone!

Peace,
CINtO
Eric J
Old Aug 08, 06
Go Hard Or Go Home

SmokeOne is on a distinguished road
^ Too bad we wer playing at the same time..I was rickin the Vision 1 stage from 7-8..Sb definatly will catch you set..come over to my stage and hang out.
Old Aug 08, 06
RAVER HUNTER

Scotty-Oh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYATT View Post
Amanda Rude!!!!!>> U KILLED IT GIIIRRLL!!

SCOTTY MOTHA FUCKING OH >>>>SIIICKNESS>>> LOVE HEARING THAT GUY PLAY SPEED GARAGE!!!!!
thanx guys, that was fun but my head hurts......
Old Aug 09, 06
alla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinto View Post
Mr. Kutz, you layed it down. Good job bro. heard some sick Whomp Whomp ini your set....
Skip EZ Happy B-day again i only caught the last bit of your set but was diggin it like always.
Sheps, Wicked tracks man, you kept the crowd hype. I didn't even leave once the whole time you played. thnx for keepin it packed at the swift stage for me to come on to. i really did enjoy your set.
I ended up playing alomst 3 hours in the morning from 4:30 till about 7:20 so i didn't get to catch many more DJs play.
Alla you played a great set in the morning, I can't believe there wasn't more people there for your set. Some of the best DnB tracks i've heard played together ever. Great job! Keep it up!

Great to see everyone again... Josh (Sr. Citizen), Mike, Skip & Alison, Kristine, Akeel, Rampton, Christian (always great to see you bro even if it was a quick wad up dureing my set), Hirshee, Amanda Rude, Ramp! good times had in the morning!, Ryan it's been a while bro (to bad we didn't get to play together on silverwaters stage that would have brought back memories of apex 02 or 03), Nathan thnnx for the ride, Brett(Soma - Fun car ride), My new pals from edmonton (glad you came down and enjoyed the set, hope to see you all soon) and holy crap my mind went blank, first off i'm sorry for writing this in this post and sorry if I missed out anyone, you know i have much love for everyone!

Peace,
CINtO
Eric J

awe thanks Eric :)

it was fun little road trip .... even though i was sooo tired

thanks for being there regardless
Old Aug 09, 06
NNP - Co-Founder

it was a good set... forsure. yeah you slept most of the way there and well i slept the whole way back. But keep up the good work great set again.

Smokey and the bandit, i'll def. try and make it outto your set mang. I think i'm playing early in the morning again at SB it's killin me can't do the early morning sets anymore like i used to but i'll try my best to make it to see you play!

CINtO!
Old Aug 09, 06
Registered

MissMarz will become famous soon enoughMissMarz will become famous soon enough
eric its good to see u out and about again... didnt get to say hi, cuz when i finally saw u at apex u were leaving .. it was morning and i was grumpy lol... maybe at summer breaks :) dont be a stranger
Old Aug 09, 06
NNP - Co-Founder

well you know where i'll be.. lol
Main Stage two most of the time. i'll do some random wandering to check out all the stages as well don't worry.
Old Aug 09, 06
twisted/slap funk/nem ent

JamesShepard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Peace,
CINtO
Eric J

Erick man thank you so much coming from a dj i respect as much as yourself that means a lot.

I only saw a few sets but the ones that stick out would be:

Scotty oh! this guy still finds speed garage what the fuck! So sick man i came up to you after and said good set but i don't think you recognized me lol

Global n Orbit sick drum and bass not really my thing but people were going off.

Ollie ple sick house as always thanks for the joint

Cinto only saw you drop a few tracks but you opened with "i wanna go bang" one of my favorites.

I didn't walk around at all so i missed out seen a lot of people. I was way to sober to walk around with my heavy ass records so i just chilled at the swift stage. Hope everyone had a good time.

Summer break next
Old Aug 09, 06

cinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
Global n Orbit sick drum and bass not really my thing but people were going off.
bevy swift w. global n orbit, that is ;)

i landed up deciding to get some sleep in the tent behind the decks and i could hear people screaming for ya sheps aha. thanks for playing, it was great meeting you and hopefully you will be down to play again in the future
(shanon)
Old Aug 09, 06

cinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Smokey and the bandit, i'll def. try and make it outto your set mang. I think i'm playing early in the morning again at SB it's killin me can't do the early morning sets anymore like i used to but i'll try my best to make it to see you play!

CINtO!
hey eric thanks for playing for so long, i dont what the hell happened to charlie tuna. great set mang, i was waking up for the end of it :P
Old Aug 09, 06
twisted/slap funk/nem ent

JamesShepard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinist View Post
bevy swift w. global n orbit, that is ;)

i landed up deciding to get some sleep in the tent behind the decks and i could hear people screaming for ya sheps aha. thanks for playing, it was great meeting you and hopefully you will be down to play again in the future
(shanon)
Shanon you were a life saver with those beers.

It was great playing for swift beats and the whole crew. I will defenitly play again for you guys.
Old Aug 09, 06
FLYDJS/USB/SOULCHAMPION

amanda rude is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Peace,
CINtO
Eric J

That was soo fuckin' awesome how we bumped into eachother on the way out! I didn't know you were gonna be there!
Old Aug 10, 06
Dope Tito

Van Tek is an unknown quantity at this point
didn't get too much time to really go check out any sets in their entirety, but the Slow DJs stage was definitely hoppin every time I went over there (which was often)

I think our stage ended up getting cut off by the big truck that was parked directly in the worst possible place (although it helped to slightly reduce the bleed from one of the four stages pointed directly at ours)

I hope next year there's even fewer stages than this year... cuz damn was there ever a lot of the sound of 12 DJs trainwrecking all at once, LoL
Old Aug 10, 06
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
I was saying to Margie that that the truck shouldn't have bin parked there, probably would have bin alot more people walking through and stopping to check out the stage if it hadn't bin there.
Old Aug 10, 06
Dope Tito

Van Tek is an unknown quantity at this point
yep... unfortunately by the time I suggested it, it was too late and there were people and things in the way of the truck, so it couldn't be moved...

live and learn, innit?

I'm just happy that people came up after my set to give me props... made my weekend :D

good to get that positive feedback, especially when it's for one of your last shows for a while! (taking time off to go back to school)
Old Aug 10, 06
I can Do anything.

Dancingbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Scotty Oh!!! & Dub C were wickeddd!
Final count for the night was just over 7500 people! it was nuts!
Old Aug 10, 06

Varney Rae is an unknown quantity at this point
Rhia Wellbelove was by far my fav. Near the end of her set I couldnt believe what I was hearing, so many favourite tacks in a row! Ollie Ple and Miss Marz got me going too.
Old Aug 11, 06
RAVER HUNTER

Scotty-Oh is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

LOL, nope! i prolly woulda had trouble recognizin' my own reflection at that point budday! good times but taxing on the ol' body n mind. L8r!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
Erick man thank you so much coming from a dj i respect as much as yourself that means a lot.

I only saw a few sets but the ones that stick out would be:

Scotty oh! this guy still finds speed garage what the fuck! So sick man i came up to you after and said good set but i don't think you recognized me lol

Ollie ple sick house as always thanks for the joint

Cinto only saw you drop a few tracks but you opened with "i wanna go bang" one of my favorites.

I didn't walk around at all so i missed out seen a lot of people. I was way to sober to walk around with my heavy ass records so i just chilled at the swift stage. Hope everyone had a good time.

Summer break next
Old Aug 11, 06
Registered

MissMarz will become famous soon enoughMissMarz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varney Rae View Post
Rhia Wellbelove was by far my fav. Near the end of her set I couldnt believe what I was hearing, so many favourite tacks in a row! Ollie Ple and Miss Marz got me going too.

you like that electro sound eh? that's hawt...
yeah we have similar styles
hard n dirty !
Old Aug 12, 06
tiestn vancorstenfold

ppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of light
dj shitshow and the hair bandits hands down.. i was there in spirit

too bad there was no techno :(
Old Aug 12, 06
youtube.com/pennywise247

Pennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty-Oh View Post
LOL, nope! i prolly woulda had trouble recognizin' my own reflection at that point budday! good times but taxing on the ol' body n mind. L8r!
lol what a night. WOMP!
Old Aug 12, 06
NNP - Co-Founder

PP CockCa... lol
go figue you'd be whining about no techno.. lol how u been... i didn't see you there. but then again i didn't see about 90% of the people. lol... anyway, yeah techno would have been dope esp if Mux was playing a live pa set.. that guy kicks buttox!

CINtO