Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

Reply
 
LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
  #1 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
www.infowars.com
 
Join Date: May 2004
Dj Franco is an unknown quantity at this point
implantable microchips

click here to download video & view in external player

Now who are the sheep that are gonna lie down and take this
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
13:33
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
djmarkpaul will become famous soon enough
Can I get a hell no!?

Great clip, anyone out there thinking of d/l do so, it's a short clip only 1 meg is size. The more this becomes open dialogue in congress and throughout the rest of the "free" world, the more people can't ignore it.

Now please refer to Grape's sig.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Come on !

Seriously nobody is gonna do this .

That's why there is Rfid's.

They don't need to chip anyone !

They have satellites, voice recognition.

You even so much as whisper by a payphone, cellphone whatever they know where you are. (Your voice freq. is like a fingerprint.)

This whole chip thing is just a bunch of Christian mark of the beast paranoia.

Revelations is all symbolical, don't take it "Literally".
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
One of my best friends works for the Veri Chip corp
http://www.verichipcorp.com/

He travels every week to a different city in the USA to teach medical students what the chip is used for and how to implant it.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
That's for medical info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGROculture
One of my best friends works for the Veri Chip corp
http://www.verichipcorp.com/

He travels every week to a different city in the USA to teach medical students what the chip is used for and how to implant it.
This is a big scary nwo chip they track you with, there's also a cyanide release.

This is not how they will chip everyone.

R F I D is what the fuckers will use.

They just put rfids on all your purchases, they'll know if you need milk even.

The Biometrics cards Canadas agreed too is worse than these "Chips".
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
George I am.
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
liquidblue will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3507321C
This is a big scary nwo chip they track you with, there's also a cyanide release.

This is not how they will chip everyone.

R F I D is what the fuckers will use.

They just put rfids on all your purchases, they'll know if you need milk even.

The Biometrics cards Canadas agreed too is worse than these "Chips".
This man speaks the truth. RFID is the next step in lowering our privacy. They are currently working on makine rfid chips in the 3 cent range to produce. Its predicted that when this happens the technology will be used in practially everything. It will initially be marketed to the consumer as a way to improve our lives. Before you know it RFID will be incorporated into everything. The Wal-Mart corporation has already taken a Massive interest in the technology and is pushing very hard for its everyday use.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
I don't believe it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidblue
This man speaks the truth. RFID is the next step in lowering our privacy. They are currently working on makine rfid chips in the 3 cent range to produce. Its predicted that when this happens the technology will be used in practially everything. It will initially be marketed to the consumer as a way to improve our lives. Before you know it RFID will be incorporated into everything. The Wal-Mart corporation has already taken a Massive interest in the technology and is pushing very hard for its everyday use.
Someone who isn't a braindrained E-tard on fnk.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
kickitliketae-bo
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Ragga_Wh0re will become famous soon enoughRagga_Wh0re will become famous soon enough
theres already rfid chips in the US passports buds!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Got yer tinfoil hat on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*goddessa*~
theres already rfid chips in the US passports buds!!!!
Sure, like, ha, whatever, weirdo conspiracy freak, pffff, like yeah.

The Governement's here to help us fight the terrorists, I like chips anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old Sep 13, 05
DONT BE BITTER BE BETTER
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
rawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidblue
The Wal-Mart corporation has already taken a Massive interest in the technology and is pushing very hard for its everyday use.
yeah no fucking shit, because it would make their stock and inventory rediculously easy to manage and save them millions upon millions of dollars.

rfid has a lot of great uses. yes there are scary applications to it, but that is no reason to abandon it or not find ways to meet the public half way.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
green bastard
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
DefJef has a spectacular aura aboutDefJef has a spectacular aura aboutDefJef has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3507321C
Seriously nobody is gonna do this .

That's why there is Rfid's.

They don't need to chip anyone !

They have satellites, voice recognition.

You even so much as whisper by a payphone, cellphone whatever they know where you are. (Your voice freq. is like a fingerprint.)

This whole chip thing is just a bunch of Christian mark of the beast paranoia.

Revelations is all symbolical, don't take it "Literally".
Its only a matter of time....


"My CPU is a neuro-net processor, a learning computer"
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Ahahahaahahaha !!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawb
yeah no fucking shit, because it would make their stock and inventory rediculously easy to manage and save them millions upon millions of dollars.

rfid has a lot of great uses. yes there are scary applications to it, but that is no reason to abandon it or not find ways to meet the public half way.
You can fuckin' accommodate Wal-Mart and help those fux save millions like they fuckin need it.

I think I'll buy an rfid jammer and run through their fuckin stores with it n erase em all.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
kickitliketae-bo
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Ragga_Wh0re will become famous soon enoughRagga_Wh0re will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3507321C
Sure, like, ha, whatever, weirdo conspiracy freak, pffff, like yeah.

The Governement's here to help us fight the terrorists, I like chips anyways.
blake...dont be an asshole or else i will have to kill you:)
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
I think 396783954 needs to move to a country like China or North Korea or Iran or 100 other countries then he'll know what invasion of privacy and human rights really mean.

I don't know if he and others really know how free we are in this country.

Could we be free'r? Are our civil rights being infringed here in Canada?
Probably yeah, no doubt about it. But at least people like 5389583 is allowed to go speak his mind and say how he feels. In many countries thats grounds for torture.

However he seems to care too much what Walmart is up to rather than what counties like Uganda are doing to their people just for speaking out against their government.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Get in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*goddessa*~
blake...dont be an asshole or else i will have to kill you:)
There is an optional pre-pay plan with paypal.........

Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Lmfao.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGROculture
I think 396783954 needs to move to a country like China or North Korea or Iran or 100 other countries then he'll know what invasion of privacy and human rights really mean.

I don't know if he and others really know how free we are in this country.

Could we be free'r? Are our civil rights being infringed here in Canada?
Probably yeah, no doubt about it. But at least people like 5389583 is allowed to go speak his mind and say how he feels. In many countries thats grounds for torture.

However he seems to care too much what Walmart is up to rather than what counties like Uganda are doing to their people just for speaking out against their government.
Yeah thanx 4 puttin' words in my mouth.

Shut the fuck up already, Uganda ? Fuck them I'm not superman I'm not out to save the fuckin' world, I don't give a fuck about Canada that's for sure, I definitely don't care about the rest of you Goy.

I just want people to fuckin' wake up, pull the fuckin brainwash cock outta there ass and not be a bunch of whiny lil' pc bitches.

Last edited by esoter1c; Sep 14, 05 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
Why are we brainwashed because we don't agree with what YOU preach?

A Islamic fundmentalist will tell us to WAKE UP
A Christian will tell us to WAKE UP
George Bush will tell us to WAKE UP
8547593494 will tell us to WAKE UP
Hippies will tell us to WAKE UP
and many more who preach will tell us to WAKE UP

All the people above truely believe what the preach, in fact many believe so strongly in their cause that they are willing to die for it. They want all of us to Wake up!
But yet they all have different views

Who's right? Why are you right over what these other people preach? Because you have evidence? But the priest has the bible as evidence and billions of people will stand by the bible and only 1000's over the books you read.
So whos right? The one with the most proof? What prooves that the proof is right? How to we know that the people writing your books aren't nuts?

Who are you to call any of us brainwashed? Are you to arrogant to believe that maybe YOU are brainwashed? I'm not saying you are, in fact maybe you're right!

I like to disagree with you simply because you are very arrogant and you need to be put in your place. Sometimes I agree with your points, but for the most part I disagree.

Instead of agreeing to disagree you insult my intelligence. As if just because I don't agree with you I am brainwashed by the media. I think you need to WAKE UP LIL SUZIE

But even if you knew the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. What gives you the right to insult everyone

Calling me a whiny lil' pc (Protective Care) bitch and saying I molest 10 year old boys. Thats rude man! I mean where I grew up in YDC jail if someone called you a PC that would be grounds to get the shit kicked out of ya.
You should edit that shit.

Last edited by AGROculture; Sep 14, 05 at 12:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
*refresh*
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
http://www.rael.org/
watch the first video about humans and UFO's

these guys truely believe what they preach
and have countless times been on CNN and mostly alternative media (both sides of the spectrum) trying to wake us up

I think they're nuts. I think you're nuts
you both think I'm nuts

whats the difference?

Last edited by AGROculture; Sep 14, 05 at 01:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Scientific fact you ignoramous !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGROculture
Why are we brainwashed because we don't agree with what YOU preach?

A Islamic fundmentalist will tell us to WAKE UP
A Christian will tell us to WAKE UP
George Bush will tell us to WAKE UP
8547593494 will tell us to WAKE UP
Hippies will tell us to WAKE UP
and many more who preach will tell us to WAKE UP

All the people above truely believe what the preach, in fact many believe so strongly in their cause that they are willing to die for it. They want all of us to Wake up!
But yet they all have different views

Who's right? Why are you right over what these other people preach? Because you have evidence? But the priest has the bible as evidence and billions of people will stand by the bible and only 1000's over the books you read.
So whos right? The one with the most proof? What prooves that the proof is right? How to we know that the people writing your books aren't nuts?

Who are you to call any of us brainwashed? Are you to arrogant to believe that maybe YOU are brainwashed? I'm not saying you are, in fact maybe you're right!

I like to disagree with you simply because you are very arrogant and you need to be put in your place. Sometimes I agree with your points, but for the most part I disagree.

Instead of agreeing to disagree you insult my intelligence. As if just because I don't agree with you I am brainwashed by the media. I think you need to WAKE UP LIL SUZIE

But even if you knew the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. What gives you the right to insult everyone

Calling me a whiny lil' pc (Protective Care) bitch and saying I molest 10 year old boys. Thats rude man! I mean where I grew up in YDC jail if someone called you a PC that would be grounds to get the shit kicked out of ya.
You should edit that shit.
Learn what the fuckin word conjecture means.

There is alil' somethin' called science, and when you have scientific fact not theory thats what most people call truth.

Scientific fucking fact.

I'm not a priest or a fuckin president I'm a fuckin common man.

I don't buy 1/2 the shit in the bible, it doesn't mean babylon never existed.

Get over the fact that not everything is an opinion.

It's not my fucking opinion, it's scientific fact.

When I said you molest cambodians I was putting words in your mouth.

There is conjecture and there is scientific fact.

Like the concrete crystallizing @ Wtc, that's science, proving that explosives were present, It's not some fuckin conspiracy.

Can you comprehend that ?

Science proves creation, among many other smash you in the head because you're a worthless fallen from grace human facts.

It's not in the words, it's in the math.

1+1=2 is not a theory or an opinion.

I give you scientific facts and you act as though they're my opinions.

I really could give less a fuck about Goyim and what they think, fuck em'.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
What makes you so sure that these people aren't full of shit?

proponents of conspiracy theories are amateurs with little or no deductive skill, a surplus of imagination, a lack of understanding of the complexities of their subject and a mindset which interprets failure to substantiate their beliefs as further confirmation of the existence of the conspiracy in which they believe.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGROculture
http://www.rael.org/
watch the first video about humans and UFO's

these guys truely believe what they preach
and have countless times been on CNN and mostly alternative media (both sides of the spectrum) trying to wake us up

I think they're nuts. I think you're nuts
you both think I'm nuts

whats the difference?
did ya watch the video yet? The Raeliens base their knowledge on scientific FACT!! Does this mean they're right? Everything they say makes sense. It's FACT

btw you haven't edited your post yet
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
Dude..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGROculture
What makes you so sure that these people aren't full of shit?

proponents of conspiracy theories are amateurs with little or no deductive skill, a surplus of imagination, a lack of understanding of the complexities of their subject and a mindset which interprets failure to substantiate their beliefs as further confirmation of the existence of the conspiracy in which they believe.
Science, did you take it during your school years.

Do you understand how a Thesis becomes scientific fact ?

You think all I read is fuckin Infowars or David Icke ?

Read these books, take a look at the Authors and their credentials.

The secret teachings of all ages by Manly P. Hall (33rd Degree)

The Most Holy Trinosophia by Comte. St.Germain.(Adept)

Fingerprints of The Gods by Graham Hancock (Worlds #1 Archaeologist)

Hyperspace by Michio Kaku (Worlds #1 Physicist)

Need I go on ?

I know your very comfy in you peter Pan never never land, where the Gov't tucks you in @ night and leaves the hallway light on for you.

Unfortunately Globalization is real.

The New World Order is real.

Secret Societies are real.

All I believe in is Scientific Facts, you know things like carbon dating and dna analysis, but hey who can trust those wacky scientists right ?

All Presidents are Freemasons, every Presidential election has been won by the candidate with more Blue Blood (Royal Blood) no president ever had more Blue Blood than Clinton.(Reuters Business Mag)

All I want People to know is that there is no democracy there never was there never will be and basically this whole fucking system is a LIE !

That's why I say wake up, everyone hates the truth because it hurts like a mother fucker.

In a world where Santa is real, democracy reigns supreme.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
http://www.freedomunderground.org/me....php#Preloader

So is this fact or theory?
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old Sep 14, 05
The Truth is..So Ruthless
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
AGROculture has a spectacular aura aboutAGROculture has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3507321C
All I believe in is Scientific Facts, you know things like carbon dating and dna analysis, but hey who can trust those wacky scientists right ?
OK so read the pages throughout this
The scientists credentials from popular mechanics should be pretty respectable, shouldn't they?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=1&c=y

I believe they explain some scientific rebuttles to your crystalized steel in there somewhere
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools
Rate This Topic
Rate This Topic:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Forum software by vBulletin
2000-2018 FNK.CA